Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Create kindness card class!

Hi everyone!  I hope you enjoyed your summer.  We just got back from our daughters house and had so much fun hanging out with them and the Grand kids!

Now it is time to get ready for fall and then winter.  Since I really hate going out in the cold, I would like to start having some workshops in my home. 

The first one I would like to have is a beginners card class using the create kindness stamps that are in the September special.



These cards are just simple and sweet.  Right now they are without bling, that will most likely change!

If you are at all interested in coming to my house for card workshops in Mason, please let me know.  Let me know what day of the week and time would work out the best for you too!

Also there are only 3 days left to get your create kindness kit on my website, and if you purchase at least the stamps, the card class will be free. 





Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment