Friday, December 9, 2016

Close to my Heart Christmas wish list!

Happy Friday everyone.  Do you have your shopping done yet?  Maybe you don't know what to tell people to get you!  Well problem solved.  I can help with that.

HELP YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SHOP FOR 
YOU THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

Tired of returning things December 26th? Hoping that your friends
and family will read your mind when they shop?  Wish there was a
 way to tell your family and friends what to get you?

Worry no more….let me help them shop for fabulous scrapbook
supplies, stamps and tools.

Give me the email addresses of those who will be shopping for you and then
go through the catalog, imagining how happy you’ll be on Christmas morning when your wishes come true.

Tell me which item numbers you want to unwrap on Christmas morning and I will handle the rest.

I will email your shoppers, tell them that I know exactly what you want and help them make sure it is waiting for you under the tree.  No duplicates because I’ll manage your wishlist.

Santa will be really good to you this year!


So you don't have a catalog?  Just go to paperdivas.ctmh.com, click on products and then idea books.  You can view them there.  Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment