Monday, April 10, 2017

Spring

It's finally spring and I want to share my Easter card with you!  I am entering this in the BTF (between the folds) challenge!  I absolutely love the CTMH Flower Market Cricut cartridge!


I used the February SOTM for the bunny!  The paper on the bottom is from the Dreamin' Big pack!  The eggs are from a random wooden stamp I had!  The purple stripped ribbon came from one of the fundamentals packs!  I hope you like my card! 

You can get these products on my website at paperdivas.ctmh.com.

Have a great Day!  Ronda

2 comments:

  1. Great job on this card, I love the boot and flowers with the bunny! Thanks for playing along with BTF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, Ronda, I am in awe of the detail in this card and the time and effort you must have put into it. The colors are great too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Between The Folds.

    ReplyDelete