Monday, July 24, 2017

Close to my Heart news!

I can not believe we are nearing the end of July already.  That being said, we are also nearing the end of our annual idea book.  Make sure you take a look on my website to see if there is anything you would like.  A lot of things will be retiring or changing.  paperdivas.ctmh.com.

Through the month of July if you buy 2 stamp sets you can get one free.  There are some special sets on the website that are not in the book.



I have really enjoyed using the Stamp set of the month!  Here is a picture of the set and a couple of samples!  Get yours for only $5 with a $50 order.




The flowers and pretty paper are from the Prickly Pear paper pack, that is in our seasonal idea book.


These are samples from our website!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the month!  It is beautiful here in Michigan.

Ronda



No comments:

Post a Comment