Saturday, September 9, 2017

Garden Pictures!

Good morning and happy Saturday to you!  As we await the horrible storm of Irma in Florida, I sit up here in mid Michigan on a sunny but chilly morning.  It is 11:18 and only 59 degrees.  That's pretty chilly for September 9th. Yesterday I got outside and pulled up some veggie plants, cleaned things up and brought in a nice bell pepper along with some pretty green tomatoes that might turn red down in the basement.  I also dug up my red skin potatoes.  There weren't very many but it will give us a couple of side dishes with meals.
I have some russet potatoes growing too but I didn't plant them until July so they won't be ready for a while.  Here is  a picture of there pretty flowers.

Down below is what used to be in this space.  I let the sage and Thyme flower for the bee's and then I dug them up because they were too over grown and woody.  I left in the lemon thyme!  I also had some garlic there.


Well that is it for today, I must get working on my next card workshop which will be fall cards using Close to my Hearts Falling for you and maybe a little cats and bats paper packs.

Have a wonderful weekend and please continue to pray for the people and homes in the path of Irma and also all of the people and homes in the path of all the wild fires.

Check back tomorrow or Monday for another post on my summer veggie plant news.

Hugs,  Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment