Monday, August 13, 2018

Gear Head!

Happy Monday!

This month I am working with CTMH's featured paper pack of the month which is Documented!  You can find this paper in the current seasonal idea book which is good through the end of this month!  I just love all of the colors in this pack.

My husband has been bugging me to make shadow boxes with pictures of our Camaro in it.  This paper worked out perfectly with the trim colors of our house and the street piece of paper for the other side.  Our house is the one on the bottom of the page.  The walls in the room where he hung them are a dark green so the New England Ivy paper was perfect for the back ground and makes the layout a bit more masculine.  I am entering this photo on the Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

The little gears are from a pack of gears from Tim Holtz!


Click here, paperdivas.ctmh.com to get this paper pack and embellishments and start documenting your life!
Documenting to me is what scrapbooking is all about!

Have a wonderful day!
Ronda


No comments:

Post a Comment