Saturday, November 11, 2017

Shadow boxes for your Holiday photos!

Happy Saturday and Happy Veterans Day!  Thank you to all who are serving and who have served!

I am going to participate in a craft show next Friday and Saturday, November 17th and 18th!  The main thing I will be displaying are Shadow boxes for Holiday pictures!  I will also have greeting cards for sale as well as some other paper crafts.  Here are some pictures of some of the shadow boxes.





These are just the pages which can be put in white or black shadow boxes.  These are all made with Close to my Heart products.  Some of the products are available on my website and some of them are retired.  I have used various CTMH Cricut cartridges too.  The one just above with the tree is from the Artbooking Cartridge.





Here are some more that are available.  Each one is unique and have different sizes of photo mats.  I use the corner photo holders so you can change them out each year.

Please contact me for more information on my custom made shadow boxes.  They make great Christmas presents.  Check out my website for some of these supplies at paperdivas.ctmh.com.

Thanks for looking,

Hugs, Ronda
rondaladuke@outlook.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment