Friday, November 1, 2019

CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Welcome to the CTMH November SOTM Blog Hop!  This hop will circle around to several Consultants blogs showing their artwork using this stamp set and CTMH products.  If you get lost click here to find the complete list.  Melinda's List.

You should have arrived from Kristine Ponte's page, if you did, you are in the right place.  I hope you enjoyed her artwork.

I have decided to use our Hawthorn papers for a layout of a Family Gathering!  I hope you like it!


Every year my Family gets together and we celebrate my Brothers Birthday!  He passed away in 2013.  I have pictures of each year!  And it seems that Close to my Heart always has a good stamp set to go with them every year.

I got the design for this page from the Make it from your Heart idea book Volume 3, pattern 22.  If you don't have this book you need to get it.  It has gotten me out of a scrapbooking slump many times.  It is so easy to use too.

I love the little flowers on the stamp set too and plan to combine them with our Sunflower Sympathy Stamp and thin cut set we have right now to make another page.

I took the little journal card on top from the mix in paper pack that is available  in the September/ October book.  I just cut it to size.

The colors of paper and inks I used in this page are:  Evergreen, Sangria, Saffron, Sage, pebble and toffee!

Well now on to Jen Rubio's page to see some more amazing artwork.

Here is a complete list and link to all of the supplies I used on my page.
Hawthorn paper pack
make it from your Heart, volume 3
mix in paper pack
cardstock
ink pads

Some of these items will be retired by the time this post goes live but you may still be able to get them in the on line only section of my website. On line only!

Thank you so much for joining our Hop and I hope you have a wonderful November!

Ronda



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love the yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos surrounding the title. The flowers add just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout and you used my favorite plaid paper! Great use of the colors to spotlight the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melinda! That plaid is my favorite too! And Sangria!

      Delete
  4. What a pretty layout! I love the colors and papers you selected to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning- I actually gasped when I saw it. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lauren! CTMH makes it so easy with all of their coordinating colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a great job on this layout. Thank you for joining the SOTM hop. I can’t wait to see what you create next!💙☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Ronda! I LOVE seeing layouts on these hops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Katy! I agree! There is never enough layouts done!

    ReplyDelete