Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hi everyone!!!!  Please pray for rain here in Mason Michigan.  My grass is so crunchy!  I have my Facebook business page up and running.  Check it out at ....www.facebook.com/rondasclosetomyheartpaperdivas

I'm done playing with the Calypso paper now and I am on to the Magical paper.  Her are some pages I have done with Calypso!  Don't you just love the pages displayed in the shadow boxes?  I am so sad to see these discontinued.  The colonial white ones are all sold out, but you can still get the black ones on my website at paperdivas.ctmh.com.  I would love to makes some beautiful pages for your shadow boxes or I can work with you to make your own.  Contact me at rondaladuke@outlook.com.





I hope you have a wonderful day and I am off to water my veggie plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment