Saturday, September 1, 2018

New Holiday Inspirations!!!!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!  Yes Labor is what I will be doing.  I have some canning to finish up and I am hoping that is all the labor I will be doing.  I really can't wait to get my hands on some of our new products.

Our new Holiday Inspirations book came out today and it is so wonderful.  The new papers are all gorgeous! We have some new mixed media products and shaker card stuff too. Fun, fun, fun.

Click right here to look through the new book page by page.  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

Order any amount and on your first order you can add a book to your cart for free.

Look at this new color of the year!  It is call Sugarplum and it is just beautiful.  It looks kind of pink in this picture but it is really a wonderful Mauve/purple.  It also comes in a shimmer brush!

Here are some pictures of the rest of the new papers.  This first one is called Oh what fun!

 This one is Tis the Season!
 Here we have our Season's mix in packet.  These papers coordinate with all the other papers in the book so you can add a little extra!
 This one is called Grateful Heart!  Just beautiful!
 Here we have Hello Pumpkin which only has 3 papers that are actually Halloween so it gives you a lot more uses!
 And my personal favorite other than the Seasons Mix-In is Boutique!
I hope you enjoyed looking at these and you will get your free copy soon.  Remember, any size order gets you a free copy!  There are so many wonderful ideas in this book too.  It not just for shopping.  The art work makes it worth getting all by its self.  Click on the link above to look at the book or here to just go to my website!paperdivas.ctmh.com.

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading my blog!

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment