Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Mixed Media!

I don't know why, but for some reason, every winter I get my mixed media supplies out and start playing again.  Maybe it is because I have more time with no Gardening and things to do outside.

It took me a couple of days but I finished this Christmas card, which I may just keep for myself.

I used the cricut and some CTMH products for this but I also used Lyndy's sprays and some Tim Holtz paints.  I just ordered a bunch of products from the Ranger inks website, (you have to love those 40% off sales) so that will hold my interest for a while!

Keep your eyes open for some more mixed media projects.

I may put a little something in the left hand corner, but other than that, I really like it!

Have a nice crafty day

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment