Sunday, December 2, 2018

Handmade Christmas Cards!

Well here it is December 2nd and as usual, I am a bit behind on getting my Christmas cards made.

I wanted to show you how I get a jump start every year as long as CTMH has a nice Christmas PML (picture my life) pack.  I made these cards in a matter of a couple hours using the cut apart sheet in our Tis the Season paper pack and the PML card pack "Christmas List"!  Now I have 17 cards made and I can duplicate some of them because you get 2 sheets in the paper pack.  Some of those I saved for scrapbooking.

Now just look at all of those beautiful cards.  I used a little bit of the Tis the season papers and the Tis the season Compliment pack, which I love so much, I bought 3 of those!  Here is a picture of that.

There are chipboard pieces, glitter pieces and stickers which are quite thick.  I can see some beautiful scrapbook layouts in my future too!

Here is a picture of the PML cards in the book.  It just shows a few of them.


This is the cut apart sheet from the paper pack.  They are 2 sided and a couple of them have a different design on the other side.
A few of the other items I used are our beautiful red pearls, random sequins, and gold gems.  I also used Candy Apple, Fern, New England Ivy and Charcoal inks and cardstock.  Which of course  you can get all of those supplies at paperdivas.ctmh.com.


Well that's it for today.  I hope you have a wonderful day and I will be posting more in a couple of day!  Hugs!

Ronda


No comments:

Post a Comment