Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas is almost here!


Yes, Christmas is almost here!  I love getting together with the whole family!  We don't buy a bunch of presents, just one $25 neutral gift to exchange between the adults.  My Mom buys all the great grandkids presents though!  We all bring an appetizer to share and we usually play some kind of game that involves some small gifts.  All ages can play!  We have a great day!  I hope you do too!

Now a little Close to my Heart news!  There are so many specials going on right now, you really should go check them out.  There is even a new Valentine's one.  Here is a link if you want to check them out.  Just click on promotions!  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=271.

There are only 14 more days to shop out of the current idea book.


There are some really nice papers and embellishments that will be retiring so get them while you can.  Here are some pictures of the papers!

Tis the Season!
 
Boutique!


Seasonal mix in!  This pack has a little to add in to each pack!

Grateful Heart!

and Hello Pumpkin!

I know that all of these holidays are over but just think of all those pictures on your phone that you need to scrapbook now.  Or look on Pinterest for ideas for these papers.  Here is a link to my Pinterest account!  https://www.pinterest.com/rondaladuke/2018-ctmh-holiday-expressions-and-memories-in-the-/.

This link takes you right to all the great ideas for this book that I have saved!

Well that is all I have to share for today.  I need to go wrap some presents and run to the Post Office!

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,  Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment