Saturday, February 2, 2019

Something Fierce!

Happy February!  I don't know where you all live but here in Michigan, we have been freezing our tails off.  I am so happy it is going to warm up for a few days.

I wanted to show you the artwork I have done with our Something Fierce paper.  This paper pack is so versatile, it is not just about Dinosaur's!  I can't wait until my little Charlie takes some pictures that will go with these layouts.

Look at all of these cute papers!  I just love the colors!

I was thinking about buying another pack just so I could have this piece.  I used the other side of it for one of my projects.

These are the insides of 2 identical cards, using different papers in the pack.

Aren't they cute?


I made 3 double page layouts too.  This one is my favorite, with the grass!

I didn't put my photo mats on this one.  I will do that when I get pictures.  This way I am not limited to the size and how many pictures I use.

This is going to be my little Charlies Valentines card.  I sure hope he likes my cards because he has a life time of holidays that he will be getting them.  Maybe I should make him a special box.

I love this layout too!  3 different sizes of pictures.

Well, I sure hope you like my artwork today!  It sure was fun playing with it.  And for all of you Grandma's with girls out there.  This pack has a bunch of pink in it, including some Dinosaurse.

Enjoy your weekend and please visit my website for all of your paper crafting needs!


Stay warm out there!

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment