Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Heart Happy!


Who doesn't love Valentines Day???  Chocolates, Roses, maybe a Teddy Bear or Romantic Dinner!!!!  Most Women I know love them all!

But what about us who LOVE paper?  Pretty paper at that!  This Heart Happy paper is one of the nicest Valentines packs I have ever seen.  With the Sapphire and Mint thrown in with the Pinks and Red.  There is so much you can do with it.  Here is a picture of everything that comes in the bundle!  Just click this link to get yours!  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1812-heart-happy-special.aspx.

From the link above you will be able to see all the products that are available individually with there prices.


Here are the cards and scrapbook layouts I have done with the paper.  This top one is my Grandchildren.  They are displayed separately in shadow boxes on my living room wall.

This one is photo's of my Husband and I and is displayed in shadow boxes in my craft room.

Here is a closer look at the papers in the pack!

You can also get a kit to create a 6X8 album!

Well I hope you will visit my website and get in on this great Special.  It is only available through February!

Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!

Ronda







No comments:

Post a Comment