Thursday, February 13, 2020

Oh my Heart!

Well, tomorrow is Valentines day!  So Happy Valentines Day everyone!  I sure hope you have a lot of LOVE in your life!

Today I want to share the CTMH Oh my Heart special.  To late?  No, I don't think so!  It is never to late to stock up on this beautiful suite!

First I want to share the projects I made with it.  I bought the paper pack with the sticker sheet.  I vowed to myself to use every sticker on the sheet and I almost succeeded.  I am only left with the borders and the sticker that is and envelope and I plan on making a shaker card with it.

Here are the cards I made!

Aren't they just so cute?

I made two layouts also that I am just in love with!  The first one is totally from the paper pack and sticker sheet that I modeled from the workshop.  I changed it up a bit.

 This one I added the yellow flower paper from the current mix in paper.  I just love our mix in papers.  They are always so pretty and make your paper pack go a bit further.  This one also has some stickers left over from last years Valentine special.  I love how CTMH's products go together year after year.  There is always an opportunity to use something up!

I will be using this layout in the Heart 2 Heart Oh my Heart Challenge!  http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/oh-my-heart.html

Here are the details on this paper suite!  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1912-oh-my-heart.aspx.  You can look at all of the options at the above link!





I hope you will visit my website today and get some of these beautiful products!

Have a great day and if you are in Michigan, happy shoveling!

Ronda


6 comments:

  1. Love your layout - so bright and fun! It's good to see you back again. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! It is perfect for our challenge here at Heart 2Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You made some amazing creations. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Heart2Heart challenge blog. We would love for you to come back this month and join our new challenges.

    I can't wait to see what you create!
    ☕💙 Miss. Carrie's Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I certainly will try to get a least one entry in this month!

      Delete