Monday, March 9, 2020

Put your Green on!

So who isn't looking for a little green this month?  A little money (maybe tax refund) or how about our yards starting to green up!  I  certainly would love that.  I'm ready to go out and play!  Gardening is one of my post precious loves!  Who doesn't like a nice green lawn too?  I know my husband does!

I have decided to join the Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week with a really cute card!  This card is one of the cards that came in the current subscription box from CTMH!  It was a 3 x 4 card but I don't have a whole lot of use for that size so I gave it a nice face lift and made it a A4 size!

All I did is add a piece of black and a piece of Julep glitter card stock to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.  I cut off half of the original base card which is the gray you see underneath the shaker heart.  The piece of white with the black dots is on foam squares on top of the black glitter paper!  I can't remember where the little black heart was supposed to go, but I liked it in the center of the shaker heart!  I glued 3 of the little confetti stars to the green banner!

Here is the inside of the card!

I don't like to waste cute little scraps so the heart on the left is the negative pieces from the front.  I stuck a piece of Julep glitter paper behind it!  I used the other half of the original small card and layered it with a piece of Julep card stock for my sentiment!

So that is it ,an easy and cute kind of pre-made card.  If you haven't checked out the CTMH subscription program yet, you really should.  It is truly a fantastic deal.  As little as $1.03 a card if you take into consideration that after the cards are done you still have a stamp set , a mini ink pad, an acrylic block, foam squares and left over confetti for shaker cards or embellishments! 


Check out my link to the CTMH subscription service and please let me know if there is anything I can help you with!

Have a wonderful spring!

Ronda

1 comment:

  1. Love that you stamped the inside as well! Wonderful card and thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete