Friday, April 3, 2020

Yesterday and Today!

Well April is here and in mid Michigan we finally had a couple days of nice weather.  I got outside and did a little garden clean up.  What have you been doing while cooped up at home?

Today I want to share Close to my Hearts paper pack and accessories "Yesterday and Today".  I have made a couple of layouts and a few cards.  I just love to scrapbook old photos.  They always look so elegant.  I have not put any photos on my layouts yet.  I have some boxes to go through to find just the right ones.  Take a look!

Isn't this just beautiful?  I just love it and once I put pictures on it, I will add some more flowers around them.  I will list the links and products that I used at the bottom of my post!

This next one I designed with our new Cricut Cartridge called Everyday Moments.

What do you think about this one?  I really think it is much prettier in person.  I added peach cardstock for some of the accents to give it a pop of color.  I will probably put 2 photos in the long section on the right.

If you have a Cricut Explore or Maker, you really need to check out this cartridge.  It is amazing.  It doesn't look like a lot when you first see it but you have to imagine all of the pieces that you ungroup and cut on there own.  Here is the link to buy it https://cricut.com/en_us/close-to-my-heart.html.

Now I will share the cards that I made with the yesterday and today and the March stamp of the month!

This one is using the March stamp of the month with some heat embossing and a little shimmer trim.

This one I used our shaker thin cuts, foam and acetate along with some sequins.

This last one is from our Yesterday and Today card Workshop your way kit.  You get everything you need to make 16 cards with envelopes.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my artwork.  You can still get most of these items through the end of April.  Check out the links below.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Be safe, stay home and scrapbook!
Ronda



No comments:

Post a Comment