Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Memorial weekend

Happy Wednesday!  It has been a while since I have posted so I thought I would share what has been going on.  I have my veggie garden all planted.  Half of it is a raised bed.  I haven't taken a picture of it with the plants in it.  But this is what it looks like prepped and ready to plant.


Next year there will be another cinder block raised bed on the other side.  Thanks to my mom and my compost bin, this bed has tons of wonderfully screened compost in it.  I bought 9 bags of organic garden soil to help fill it up.  At the end of the garden is my strawberry bed.  Hopefully it will quit raining soon so the strawberries will ripen and the veggie plants won't die!


The plants are loaded with blooms and berries right now.  So come on warm sunshine.  Normally I would spend this weekend planting my gardens but now all I have to do is plant a few flowers and do a little clean up in some of the beds.

Tomorrow I am having 5 or 6 girls over for a scrapbooking/ card making crop/ workshop.  Here are a couple of the layouts they will be doing with the Live Beautifully paper pack for National scrapbooking month.



Please visit my website for more information of this paper pack at paperdivas.ctmh.com.  There is also a beautiful stamp set which is picture in the next photo.

And while you are shopping don't forget to pick up the awesome stamp set of the month for only $5 with a $50 purchase.

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  don't forget to say a prayer for a fallen soldier!

Hugs, Ronda




No comments:

Post a Comment