Monday, October 1, 2018

Hello Pumpkin!

It is October 1!  What do you think about in October?  It makes me think of leaves changing colors and everything Pumpkin.

This month at Close to my Heart, our featured Paper Pack of the month is Hello Pumpkin.  I started playing with it this weekend and it is so much fun.

I also started playing with all our new shaker products.  Here I combined the two and made these cute cards.

I'm going to enter this one in the Heart to Heart Challenge http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/10/pumpkin-spice.html

I just love the colors in this paper pack.  Also the two stamp sets that go with it are so adorable.

 This Hello pumpkin card making set is available with or with the die set.
There are so many cute stamps on this set.  Just look at that ghost and Kitty!  

Here is a close  up of the card making set and thin cut dies!
These are the complements that come with the Workshop your way or you can buy them separately!

Here is another look at the paper pack.

These are the shaker supplies!  The die set comes with 4 thin cut dies.  Two for the shaker and two for confetti!  The circles that cut out for the confetti can also be used in cards or scrapbook pages.  They are really cute with the shapes cut out of them.
The shaker foam and acetate sets are a huge value.  You get six of each but then the rest of the foam is cut in squares for you to use as dimensionals.  

Now lets not the forget about the Stamp set of the month, Thanks and Giving.  I can't wait to combine all these supplies together and make something wonderful.  I'm thinking a scrapbook page that I will put pictures from Thanksgiving on it.  I haven't used the shakers on a page yet but I think I will today!  Make sure you come back and look for it!



Here is a complete list of all the products in this post and on the cards.

X7236B- Hello Pumpkin Paper Pack
Z4239- Hello Pumpkin Cardmaking Stamp and Thin cuts
D1806- Hello Pumpkin Scrapbooking stamp set
Z4309- Thin Cuts-Shaker Window & Confetti
Z4310- Shaker Window Foam & Acetate
X5996- Nectarine Paper
Z1809- Black Shimmer Trim
Z3314- Black and White Dots 
S1810- The Stamp of the month.  This is only $5 with a $50 order.

If you want to view our Holiday Expression book or do some shopping, please visit my webpage at paperdivas.ctmh.com.

Have a great week and Happy stamping!

Ronda


No comments:

Post a Comment