Monday, October 1, 2018

October SOTM Blog Hop



Hello!  This month I am participating in the October SOTM Blog Hop!  This is my first one so I hope you love what I have to show you!  We are using this lovely stamp set only available in October.  There are so many cute pages and cards you could use this for.

You should have arrived here from Miss Carrie's Creations.   If you get lost you can find the entire list of participants on Melinda Everitt's Blog.


I have made a card for my Anniversary and I based it on the idea in our Make it from you Heart, Volume 4 idea book.  Page 27!


 Everything you see stamped, inside and out is from the October Stamp of the month except for the "We are" on the inside which came from one of our Cricut Collections!


https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=273.  You can see all of our How to books on this link.

The papers I used on this card are from the Boutique collection our new Peach cardstock and the Mink cardstock for the biggest Heart.  I also used the new Mink twine which comes in the Boutique WYW!  I also used our silver glitter paper and cut it in 1/8 inch strips.  The Hearts were made with two set of our thin cuts.

Here are a couple of tips I find useful.  When using your paper trimmer to cut thin strips, use washi tape to hold it in place and then so your not wasting adhesive, tape them all at one time.



The next blog on the hop is Michelle Johns.  I'm sure she has some beautiful art work to show you!

I hope you liked my card and will visit my blog again soon.  Here is a full list of the products I used:

Make it from your Heart, Volume 4- 9044
October SOTM- S1810
Mink Twine- Z4221
Hearts Basic thin cuts- Z3317
Hearts Stitched thin cuts- Z4182
Mink stamp pad- Z2825
Peach Stamp Pad- Z6502
Boutique Paper Pack- X7235B
Silver Glitter Paper- Z3239
Thin 3-D Foam Dots- Z3341

You can get all of these products and so much more on my website at Paperdivas.ctmh.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment