Thursday, October 11, 2018

Grateful Heart!

Burr!  Where did this cold weather come from?  It has been so warm out we had to turn the air on 2 days ago and now today it is so cold!  Well, I do live in Michigan!

So, in the scrap room, I have been playing with the Close to my Heart featured paper pack of the month which is Grateful Heart.  It is such a pretty pack and I absolutely love the complements that come with it.  Here are a couple of picks of it!



Don't you just love these colors?  I have just made a couple of cards so far but can not wait to do some scrapbook pages!  Here is the link to buy the Grateful Heart workshop your way!  You can buy everything separate but you really want these complements.

Here are the two cards I have made!  They are the same card but one is going to be used for a workshop and the Owl came from the complements pack so I only have one.  It will be a Birthday card for my Mom.

The sun flower comes from our Flower Market Cricut Cartridge.  Here is the link for that.

Our Cricut Cartridges are like no others!  700 images and they come with 3 stamp sets to coordinate with the cartridge!

The other products I used on these cards are:

Pomegranate, Fern and Saffron card stock and our gold pearls.  Love those pearls.
I also used the October stamp of the month on the second card and the bunches of love stamp set on the first card.

I am going to enter the Owl card in this weeks Heart to Heart Challenge- http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/10/holiday-expressions-2.html

I hope you have enjoyed this post and will come back soon to see what I am up too!

Hugs,  Ronda


No comments:

Post a Comment