Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year

Happy 2019!!!!  I hope everyone enjoyed bringing in the new year.  With this New year we have a new book starting and it is wonderful!
Please take the time to look through it and see all of the new products.  Here is the link https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

You can look through page by page or you can click shop here https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=271 and look through the products.

There are 4 new beautiful and fun paper packs and all kinds of kits that you can buy.  There are many ways to get only what you want or need.

Here are the new paper packs:  This first one is 6 double sided papers that is called mix in.  You can mix it in with all of the other packs.

 This one is so beautiful and there are so many wonderful products to use with it.  It is called feels like home!
 This one is super fun and is call Something fierce.  Go take a look up close.  It is not just about Dinosaurs!
 This one is called so much happy and it is just that.  Really pretty prints with flowers and patterns!
 and this one is called I heart us!  Another really fun pack in a bit softer colors.
Well I hope you will take a look at my website and just comment here or you can send me an email to rondaladuke@outlook.com.  I would love to hear from you and let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Thanks for looking and Happy New Year

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment