Thursday, August 2, 2018

Craft with Heart

Hello!
I hope you are enjoying your summer!  I know I have been.  So busy working in the gardens and canning.  I haven't had much time for my other love and that is scrapbooking.  Which is the reason I wanted to make a post today.

We have two books out right now.  The Annual, which has been extended through August 31 and the seasonal which is good through then too.

Starting September 1, we will have a new Seasonal coming out and it will include products that would normally be in our annual.  Now we will just have the seasonal books, 3 a year and the products that would normally be in our annual will just carry over from book to book.

Now for some really exciting news!  We now have a scrapbooking monthly subscription service.  It was set to start on September 1, with your choice of monthly, quarterly,10% off or annually which is your best deal at 20% off, free shipping and 30 prints from persnickety prints every quarter.

You can sign up for the annual now and your first four kits will be sent right away.  Click on this link to get more details and sign up.

https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/craft-with-heart.aspx


Make sure that you check out all of the special we have this month too.  We have 3 great ones, Bring back my pack- More MAGICAL!  

 You've got Class!



Here's to You!


I hope you will check out all of these wonderful products and the new book on September 1.

Filled with Heart,

Ronda




No comments:

Post a Comment