Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday Monday!

Well School started today for a lot of kids!  I sure am happy that those days are gone for me.  I have been busy canning tomatoes!  I did 14 jars of salsa on Saturday.  When I put them away in the basement I counted 13 more jars from an earlier batch this year and from last year.  I think that will last me and I will be giving some away.

I grow a lot of herbs and dry them and then I store them in mushroom jars in the basement.  So at any time all summer long you will see herbs drying around the house.  Yesterday I ground some up for my son.  He loves the red pepper flakes and one plant gives you so many peppers.  I hang them in my kitchen window.  It goes with my south western décor!  Once they are dry or a while later because I like them hanging there, I will put them in a gallon bag in the basement.



The lighting wasn't very good for the peppers but they do look pretty hanging up there.

My son is getting Sweet Basil, Hot Red Pepper, Sage and Rosemary.  I left some of the Sage and Rosemary whole.  I love the flavor that a whole sprig of Rosemary gives a roast.  I just lay it on top.  In the summer of course it is a fresh sprig.

Well that's it for today and as always for all of your paper crafting needs, please visit my website at paperdivas.ctmh.com.

These Bashful products will retire on August 31 so get them while you can and make sure you visit the clearance section on my website.  There are awesome deals to be found there.

Have a great week,

Hugs,  Ronda



No comments:

Post a Comment