Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Documenting your life!!!

How do you document your life and family?  For me it is with pictures!  But I don't want to just leave them on my computer so no one ever see's them.  

We have a featured paper pack of the month at Close to my Heart and this month it is called Documented!  I really didn't know what I wanted to do with it so I decided after my Husband said something to me about making pages of our Camaro for some shadow boxes, that I would just use what ever pictures were in envelopes on my desk.  So I started with the Camaro pictures and then moved on to a vacation, then family and then some friends.

So basically I was using the paper to document these events and people I love.  I know a lot of girls that don't journal on there pages and to me that is one of the most important parts of scrapbooking.

Tell your story and write it down.  I don't care if my hand writing isn't that great.  I either write on a journal card or right on the page.

Here are the pages I came up with!  This first one I am going to put in a Challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart Blog. " For the love of crafting".


This one is some pictures of our trip to South Haven!

Here is the car one!
This one is of my Sister and Brother in laws trip here in Michigan!

This one is of Friends from High School and my Work at the Post Office.

I really like the way they all turned out.  I hope you do to!  Would you like help documenting your story?  I would love to help!  Shoot me a message and check out all we have to offer at Close to my Heart.  You will love our products.

All for the love of paper!
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment