Saturday, August 25, 2018

Paper Fundamentals

Happy Saturday!  What a rainy day!  I'm about to go make a batch of super hot salsa to can but before I do I wanted to remind you that the Annual Inspirations and the seasonal expressions books are retiring in 6 days!

We will no longer have any of the Paper Fundamentals!  The new book coming out on September 1 will contain new products and it will combine the products that are usually in the Annual book with products in the Holiday expressions!

Every 4 months we will get a new Expressions book that will carry over products that would usually be in the Annual book.  I'm really excited that we will just have one book to go through.  On your first order of each new book on my website you can get a free book.  Just simply add it to your cart.

paperdivas.ctmh.com

You can also look at the book on my website page by page.  I love that we can do this rather than just looking through products.  I love to be able to see all the beautiful artwork that they provide for ideas!

Here are some pictures of the Paper Fundamental Products that are retiring.











I will miss these paper a lot but I am looking very forward to all of the new ones coming out!
Check all of these out on my website and please let me know if you have any questions.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Scrapping!
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment