Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Close to my Heart and Picture my Life!

These are to things that are very close to my heart!  You already know that I love everything Close to my Heart.  But have I talked about Picture my Life?

What does that mean?  Well to me it means two things.  Number one is take pictures of my life.  Everything and Every one that is close to my heart.  Number two is Picture my Life cards or as we at CTMH call the PML cards.

What do we do with these cards!  There are two things that I use them for.  Number one, which I thing is the original purpose for them is scrapbooking!  There are two ways you can use them for scrapbooking.  You can use some of them for journaling directly on your pages or you can use a variety of pocket pages and slip your pictures and the PML cards into the pockets.  The second way you can use them is for cards.  I go through the cards and I put aside the ones that will work good for journaling or maybe the inside of a card.  Then I start creating cards with the rest.

The PML card packs come with 24 cards in them for $6.95.  12 are 4 x 6 and 12 are 3x4.  The 4x6 ones you have to cut down a bit if you are making an A4 size card, 4.25 x 5.5.  I usually cut them down a little extra and put a piece of card stock behind the card to bring out the colors.

Here are some pictures of the current Every Little Thing card pack. X7248E in the September- October idea book.



Aren't they beautiful?  You can find the link to them here.  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=12485&ci=14806.

If you want to see them along with all of the other Every Little thing products then go to page 6 and 7 of the book.  The link for that is here. https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

The next thing I want to show you is a group of Christmas cards that I made a couple of years ago using just PML cards and a little cardstock and some bling.

Aren't these just adorable and I put them together in a couple of hours.  So grab yourself a pack of card bases and envelopes which you can buy here if you don't have them.  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=239&ci=5863

And make yourself some beautiful cards to send.  I will be working on the pack I showed you soon and my next post will be about the pocket scrapbooking.

I hope you have a great day and happy scrapping!

Ronda


No comments:

Post a Comment