Monday, September 2, 2019

New CTMH Idea Books!

Hello everyone!

It seems here in Michigan, fall is starting to arrive.  It has been a beautiful Labor Day weekend and at my house it has been full of Cleaning, cooking, canning and campfires.  Not a lot of crafting going on but I have my orders in and I am ready to get started on some new products.

We have 2 new Idea Books.  A Core products one that will be good until August 31, 2020.  You can view it here:

https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/Marketing/idea-books/1909-core.aspx

and then we have a book for the months of September and October and you can view it here:

I am really excited about these 2 new books and I hope that you will be too.

We have an awesome special for September called Share the Seasons.  You can view it here:

It is going to be so much fun to play with!  I will be doing a blog hop on the 20th of this month so come back to the blog and check it out.  It will be so much fun see every ones beautiful idea with it.


And last for today, here is the Featured stamp of the month that you can only buy in September for only $5.00 with a $50.00 order or outright for $18.95!


If you would like to check out my entire website and see all of the products in categories here is the link to that:


I hope you enjoy your day!

Ronda




No comments:

Post a Comment