Friday, September 20, 2019

Share the Season's Blog Hop

You have arrived her from Judy Faye Gamer blog.  
Welcome to the Close to my Heart Share the Seasons Blog Hop!
The possibilities with this set are so endless!  If you get lost while cruising the hop just click here to get the complete list.
  Here are a couple of cards I have made with this set along with the New Hawthorn paper and a retired Christmas pack called Tis the Season!
For the Christmas card I used Cranberry paper (also retired) to cut out the base square piece and then I used White Daisy to cut the largest frame from our rectangle thin cuts.  I used our now retired Alcohol markers to color in some of the stamps.  Don't forget to check out our new markers!

Keep scrolling to see the next two cards!
In the picture of the rectangular thin cuts the white pieces will give you a solid piece, I use that with a smaller one in a different color for the inside of my card.

 On my next card I used the fall stamps, I used our new Hawthorn paper along with Saffron and our new Paprika ink!  I love the piece of paper I used for the frame on this one.
To show use how endless the possibilities are I made another card with our new Every Little thing paper pack!  I just love how it turned out.
I used our new Wisteria paper with the black Frame and the September Stamp of the month!  Which is awesome.  I hope you enjoyed my cards and don't forget to look at all of the other blogs on the hop!

The next persons blog is Alyson Mayo.








6 comments:

  1. Ronda, I love your designs. All of them are terrific! Thanks for sharing within the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the color choices and design on each card. I especially like the use of the large rectangle to frame the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are ALL fabulous cards! Super festive and perfect for each occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy!! I love all of your cards! They are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete