Saturday, October 19, 2019

Craft With Heart!

The weekend is here and while I am going outside today to clean up some gardens, yes the sun is shinning and it is going to be about 60 so I better get some done.  We have had a frost the last 2 nights so I think it is about time.  I need to plant my Garlic too!  I thought I would make post about how much fun and how much I love this card kit Subscription, Craft With Heart.

So far I have only one friend that has joined me in this Subscription service but I am hoping to get at least 2 more.  I had a craft day on Thursday and my 2 dear Friends, Marty and Judie came over to play.  First we made an ornament out of the Christmas special we have right now, Holiday Cheer.  It makes the cutest shaker tags and ornaments.  I will talk about that on my next post but if you want to check it out you can click right here https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1910-holiday-cheer.aspx.  You will see them in the pictures I post today but I will give a close up in the next post.  The possibilities are endless making these and they are so much fun!

Our Craft with Heart is a subscription service and you have 2 to choose from.  Scrapbook pages or cards.  Today I want to talk about the New card subscription.  Marty is my partner in crime here and we made these three cards our own by changing the layout of things and adding a little extra bling.  Beside those little things the cards are just as directed and they are really cute.  I can't wait until our next playdate so we can make some more of them.

Now, a little information on the service before I show you some pictures!  You get a box every 3 months and it only cost $1.38 per card if you pay for the whole year.  Each box contains 24 cards, 2 each of 12 cards.  Click right here to get all of the pricing!  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/craft-with-heart.aspx.

Now for some fun pictures of our finished projects and the contents inside the box!

 Here is Marty and I feeling good about what we have made!
 Here is the contents of the box.  You get a unique stamp set, a pack of shaker adhesive and acetate, ribbon, sequins, a ink spot and a acrylic block.  Then you get pre scored card bases, die cuts numbered for each card with envelopes.  That is a lot of stuff for $1.38 a card.
 Here is a close up of the stamp set.  You can only get it with the subscription!
 On this Merry and Bright card , the only thing we added was some stickles in the middle of the poinsettia and 2 Gold Glitter Gems!
 On this Happy Birthday card we changed the sentiment from Forever Grateful for you and made the sentiment green instead of black and then we added the sequins.

On this Merry Christmas card we changed the placement of the tree and the banner and added clear sparkles which I have colored red with our alcohol markers and then add bitty sparkles also colored red to the tree.  You can look at the sparkles here:  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=9384&ci=6770.

So what do you think?  Cute huh?  Now wouldn't you love to join our Craft with Heart crafting club?  We will have a special day just for this and put the whole kit together, once a quarter and we can do it at rotating houses.

I sure hope you will join us and lets see what we can do with this amazing service!

Until next time and happy Crafting!

Ronda


No comments:

Post a Comment