Friday, October 25, 2019

Pumpkin Spice

Who doesn't like a little Pumpkin Spice in their life?  I have been having so much fun making fall cards that I would like to share one of them with you!  This one is going to be entered in this weeks Heart 2 Heart Challenge!  I have had so much fun working with this stamp and thin cut set!  There is only 6 more days to get it and it will be gone so check it out on my Close to my Heart page!  Here is the link:  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=12522&ci=14856.

I have used the Hawthorn paper collection to make this card!  This Sangria plaid is my favorite piece in the pack!

To color the pumpkins I used an Orange water color pencil along each line and then I dipped our clear shimmer brush into the ink on the top of the ink pad.  I then just blended the colors without mixing them to much.  I love the look I got.  I didn't want a bright orange pumpkin.  I wanted it to match the paper a little bit.  It also has a really nice shimmer.

I also used our new Sangria ribbon and some sequins to embellish.  I stamped the Autumn Blessings in Sangria (my new favorite color)!  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=11653&ci=15083


Here is the link to the Hawthorn paper pack, which will also be retiring at the end of the month!
https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=12489&ci=14814.


Well I hope enjoyed my post and my card and will come back and visit soon!
Happy, Happy Fall!

Ronda




4 comments:

  1. Love those pumpkins and the way you coloured them - so perfect for the season. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H - hopefully we will see more of your projects in the coming challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on this card. Those pumpkins are simply adorable. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Heart2Heart. Please come back this week and join us for another challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!💙☕Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I love those pumpkins paired with the sangria plaid! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete