Thursday, October 3, 2019

PML cards take 2

Today I want to show you a group of cards I made using the PML cards from the Every Little Thing products that we have on sale now through October 31.  To see the entire pack of these cards just scroll a couple of posts back!


I just love how they turned out and it was so quick to do them.  I just used white card bases, trimmed down the PML card to 4 x 5.25 to leave just a little white edge showing.  I used our stitched circle thin cuts to cut out a circle of the Every Day Life paper and then used a smaller size in Wisteria to layer on top with my sentiment on it.  I used a little wisteria ribbon, a bit of Julep velvet ribbon and our Julep Sequins to embellish!  Julep is out color of the year!


To find all of the products used here just visit my website at paperdivas.ctmh.com.

I sure hope you enjoy your day and please follow my blog and visit my website soon!

For the love of paper.  Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment