Monday, October 14, 2019

Every Little Thing!

If you love Purple and butterflies then this paper sweet is for you!  It is so beautiful with the Purple, Black and Julep (color of the year)!  I have had so much fun playing with these products and I'm sure that you would too!  Take a look here:  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=Every+Little+Thing.

I would like to share some of the cards I have made with it!  These are Thank you cards that I sent to my customers this month!  I used the PML cards from the set.

This one is a shaker card I made!  I stamped on top of the acetate using Stazon ink.


This one is from the special we had in September called Share the Seasons.  It came with 2 thin cuts and 2 stamp sets.  You can still get them while supplies last with or without the stamp sets here:  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=12787&ci=14378
It is so much fun to play with!
 On this one I stamped the butterflies in Wisteria on the lighter side of the wisteria paper!


I just love this one using some Sapphire in the paper pack and an old stamp set!  Also using the Thin cut from Share the Seasons which can also be purchased by itself through the year!  Here is the link:  https://paperdivas.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=12773&ci=14883.  There is also one with circles.


And then one more using the same thin cut.  You cut away where ever you want to make bigger stamping or embellishing areas!

I really love this one!

That is it for today!  I hope you all have a great week and stay warm!  Happy crafting!

Ronda


No comments:

Post a Comment